Mental Health and Well-Being at Penistone St Johns
At St John’s we prioritise a whole community approach to mental health and wellbeing. We recognise that the mental health and emotional wellbeing of all our children, staff, parents, carers and governors is fundamental to our school. This is the golden thread which underpins our ethos, culture and daily life in school.
- Create a supportive environment where all have a sense of belonging and feeling safe.
- Promote positive mental health and wellbeing in our school community.
- Empower everyone at St Johns to develop their personal wellbeing and resilient strategies.
- Increase awareness and openness around mental health and mental ill health
- Provide support to identify need at an early stage and enable appropriate intervention this could include a referral to specialist support.
Please contact school if you have concerns around Mental Health and Well-Being at Penistone St Johns
Mrs Sarah Dougal
Senior Mental Health Lead